I have two amazing kids that I love and adore. My boy KC is 14 and my daughter Jade is 23. I have been married for 22 years and I am more in love with him today than I was the day we got married.
I have lived a life with the belief that the body is amazing and we just have to do things that support it. In simple terms condensed down to this:
5 Factors of Health:
- Proper Nutrition/Fuel for the body
- Good Quality Sleep
- Maximized Nervous System Function
- Positive Mental Attitude/The Way We Think about Life
People find it crazy when I say I haven’t been the the medical doctor. I haven’t taken any kind of prescription drugs or been vaccinated. Now that doesn’t mean I don’t get sick because I am a human being with stress, many nights not sleep well, working out or being disconnected to my true self etc I do my best to live each of those on a daily basis. To live a wholehearted life.
My husband is a chiropractor and he takes care of the nervous system. I decided I wanted to focus on the Mind and Heart. I went through life coaching certification in 2011. I started to work with a woman focusing on nutritional coaching. I made a decision to stop and put it on the shelf for a bit. When I originally started life coaching there was something I discovered… which is what lead me to put it on hold. I’ve personally learned that one of the most important and necessary things for lasting change in health, relationships, career… living a full wholehearted life… is the relationship with your true self. Now my focus in on helping women with the foundation of a wholehearted life and that is the connection to their true beautiful self without all the layers and armor we learn to put on ourself. To allow her to show up and be seen in the world.
I grew up in self-help/self-improvement most of my life. My father would put on experiential seminars that allowed individuals to experience the greatness they had within, to remove the blockages that would stop them from living a life they dreamed of. I’ve walked across hot coals 100’s of times, did rope course events, Native American sweat lodges and so many other activities. As an adult I’ve had the opportunity to also help facilitate those events. I recently did an experiential activity with one of my clients and it was beautiful in the truest sense. The look in her eyes said what no words could ever say.
What I Love:
- I love my husband and kids they are my best friends
- I love crossfit and working out
- I love coffee
- I love sharing and connecting with my friends.
- I love meaningful conversations about spirit, soul, health, life and love.
- I love laughing with family and friends.
- I love music… it moves my soul.
- I love the warmth of the sun and the feel of sand on my feet.
- I love books that are soulful and full of inspiration that help me to show up more beautifully in the world.
- I love sunflowers.
- I love the sound of children laughing.
- I love to see the sparkle in a woman’s eyes when she has an aha moment and glimpses her magnificence.
I absolutely LOVE helping woman feel, see and know that who they are MATTERS. This world has a funny way of making us feel small and when we look in the mirror we don’t see the magnificence and awesomeness of who we really are. We all have a story; and our story matters.